If you can’t remember the email address or password you use to log in to RefNow:
- Go to our password reset page.
- Enter your email address or username.
- Click/tap Reset Password. We’ll send an email with a link to reset your password to the address registered on your account.
Can't remember your email address?
- Try entering any email addresses you might have used to create an account. If there's no account associated with the details you enter, we’ll let you know immediately so you can try another.
- Search your email inboxes (including spam and junk folders) for any emails from RefNow. If you find one, it’s likely that email address is registered on your account.
Password reset link isn't working or has expired
- Try requesting it again using a private browser/incognito window.
- If you don't receive the reset email, check your junk/spam folders.
Tip: If you no longer have access to the registered email address, you need to speak to a RefNow administrator within your organisation (usually the HR manager) to ask them to lookup your account details.